Gates are officially open 🏕️ Make sure you are fully ready and equipped:
• Be QR-ready before approaching the gates. Download your tickets and have them available offline. Poor network coverage will cause you troubles.
• Stay hydrated, eat well, sleep well. Look out for yourself and those around you. If you’re unsure about someone’s well-being, seek professional assistance at FirstAir / BeSafeLab or inform security.
• Do NOT bring any alcohol.
• While most vendors accept card payments, keep some cash on hand due to potential network coverage issues.
• Avoid creating fences around your camp with thread or clingfilm. Thats ugly in every sense.
• Fires, torches, grills, lamps, or candles are strictly prohibited outside official fireplace areas.
• Keep shampoo or soap away from the lake or river. Keep the forest tidy.
• Keep your dogs / cats at home. Or on a leash AT ALL TIMES
• Say NO to glass containers. You can survive without bringing pickles.
• Unless you have media accreditation, refrain from bringing photo or video cameras.
• Tactical or combat knives, or any knives with blades longer than 15 cm, are staying at home.
For a comprehensive guide to the gathering, please visit: https://yaga.lt/guide/
Can’t wait to see you ❤️