The annual membership fee is part of Yaga’s funding. Yaga is more than just an entertainment event – it is a cultural phenomenon. A large part of the event’s budget is used to implement various artistic expressions and cultural activities at the festival. The principle of membership and ticket funding helps to optimize costs and implement more diverse projects without taking into account their commercial benefits.
- The Organization shall be called VsI Kulturos vartai.
- The objectives of the Organization are to:
a) stage outdoor, indoor and virtual events, exhibitions, and performances.
b) encourage artistic expression and appreciation of music, performance, and the visual arts by supporting artistic activities at different events and exhibitions.
- Annual membership in the Organization is obtained by completing payment of the applicable amount to the bank account of the Organization and by providing the email address of the member to the Organization.
- An email address is considered to be a membership identifier.
- A member agrees to receive emails with information about membership-related activities and benefits.
- Several memberships can be identified by one email address.
- A purchaser of several memberships is eligible to assign the obtained memberships to specific persons. To assign a purchased membership to a person, email email@example.com
- The membership is not transferable once it was assigned to a specific person.
- The monetary value of the membership subscription is established by the written order of the general manager of the Organization.
- The price of the full festival pass includes a 60 Eur Yaga 2023 membership fee.
- Members’ annual subscription starts immediately after the payment is processed, but not earlier than the start of the calendar year of the membership.
- Members’ annual subscription terminates at the end of the calendar year of the membership.
- Any member failing to pay their annual subscription automatically ceases to remain a member of the Organization.
- The Organization shall be entitled to, but not obliged to provide member-only services that are not available to the general public.
- When applicable, the members are entitled to receive special discounts and services that are intended for members only.
- Each member is entitled to a single member discount (if there is any) on each product.
- The Organization shall be entitled, but not obliged to charge a commission determined by the General manager on each event, performance, or exhibition.
- The members are obliged to obey the rules of the events and exhibitions organized by the Organization.
- The General Manager shall be the sole authority for the interpretation of the Organization’s rules and any decision upon any question of interpretation or upon any matter affecting the Organization shall be final and binding on the members.