Yaga membership rules
- The Organization shall be called Yaga membership of VsI Kulturos vartai
- The objectives of the Organization are to:
a) stage outdoor, indoor and virtual events, exhibitions, and performances.
b) encourage artistic expression and appreciation of music, performance, and the visual arts by supporting artistic activities at different events and exhibitions.
- Annual membership in the Organization is obtained by payment of the applicable subscription amount to the bank account of VsI Kulturos vartai and by providing the full name and email address of the member to the Organization.
- The monetary value of the membership is established by the written order of the general manager of VsI Kulturos vartai.
- Members’ annual subscription starts immediately after the payment is processed, but not earlier than the start of the calendar year of the membership.
- Members’ annual subscription terminates at the end of the calendar year of the membership.
- Any member failing to pay their annual subscription automatically ceases to remain a member of the Organization.
- The Organization shall be entitled to, but not obliged to provide member-only services that are not available to the general public.
- When applicable, the members are entitled to receive special discounts and services that are intended for members only.
- Each member is entitled to a single member discount (if there is any) on each product.
- The Organization shall be entitled, but not obliged to charge a commission determined by the General manager on each event, performance, or exhibition.
- The members are obliged to obey the rules of the events and exhibitions organized by the Organization.
- The General Manager shall be the sole authority for the interpretation of the Organization’s rules and any decision upon any question of interpretation or upon any matter affecting the Organization shall be final and binding on the members.