We are looking for a marketing manger who is on the same wave! If your skills and expertise are falling off the pockets and you are looking for a dynamic part-time position, check details and apply.
Duties will include developing and working with several catering brands and a seasonal position at Yaga.
Workload estimate: April-September – 0.5 FTE (~80hrs/month), October – March 0.25 FTE (~40hrs/month). Flexible working hours – partly from an office in Vilnius Old Town, partly from home. The position will require to be present at the festival.
- Creating and implementing marketing and communication strategies and tactics.
- Supervising the production of the press releases.
- Website and social media platforms administration.
- Manage marketing budget, supervise sales and customer experience.
- Manage a team of photographers and cameramen.
- Manage production and distribution of print materials and merchandise.
- Creating presentations, briefs, mood boards etc. that will support the programme and overall objectives.
- Work with creative directors, programme curators, artists and designers, copywriters, journalists, publishers, advertisers, print and merch producers, website administrator, authorities.
- Relevant experience
- Creative approach and strategic thinking
- Experience in advertising on Social media platforms, Google
- Ability to analyze data and have an insightful view of KPI’s
- Experience in content creation and copywriting skills
- Fluent English & Lithuanian
- Negotiation skills
- Result-driven orientation
- Understanding of culture field, electronic music, events, the restaurant industry
- skills in graphic design
What’s the deal?
- Hourly rate (€10/hr)
- Dynamic environment
- Possibility to realize creative ideas
- Business trips to the woods
- Good vibes!